Billing & General Information

Hospitals

Our physicians have privileges to perform surgeries in Portland at Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital, Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, Tuality Hospital, and Providence Surgery Center. Surgical residents receiving advanced training in surgery assist us at Legacy Good Samaritan and Providence St. Vincent hospitals; however, your own doctor will see you regularly and supervise all decisions regarding your surgery and treatment.

Insurance

If you have insurance through an HMO or PPO plan, we will bill your insurance. HMO and PPO co-payments are due at the time of each visit. If you have a managed care or HMO health plan, prior to your appointment you will need to obtain a referral from your primary care physician, if needed. Ultimately, you are responsible for payment of your bill. If you need to make special financial arrangements for your surgery, or if you have questions about your financial responsibility, please contact our Office by calling (503) 292-1103.

Medicare

Medicare requires we bill them directly for all your services. We receive 80% allowable charges, and you are responsible for the remaining 20%. If you have supplemental insurance, we will bill that company after Medicare has paid us. We will send a monthly statement to you until the balance is paid in full. Please keep itemized statements for your records, since subsequent billings will reflect only: 1) payments made by Medicare, your supplemental insurance, or you; and/or 2) adjustments to your account.

Billing and Past-Due Accounts

You will receive one itemized statement following any service we provide — this is the only statement that is itemized. All subsequent statements are "balance due" only. If you have questions regarding your account, please call our Billing Office at (855) 210-8440. Accounts are past due if not paid within 60 days after the first billing. We encourage you to discuss with our billing and collection specialist any problems concerning your account. If you have special financial problems, please let us know and a payment plan may be arranged. You can reach the Credit Manager by calling (855) 210-8440. We accept Visa and MasterCard.

Location

Click Surgical Associates location for details and driving directions.

map pin

Mother Joseph Plaza

9427 SW Barnes Rd, Ste 599

Portland, OR 97225

503-292-1103

Use the West parking garage of the Providence St. Vincent Medical Center for easiest access. There is a skybridge from the 4th floor of the parking garage into the Mother Joseph Plaza medical offices.